Weekly Menu Plan
I am including radishes this week even though I have never eaten them much because radishes can help dissolve gallstones. (Source) I also read of a personal testimony of someone that was able to ward off gallbladder attacks with radishes. I can’t verify that, but radishes can only help liver health.
- Salad-Lettuce, radishes, Dressing, Meat or Eggs, Fruit- Passionfruit, Honeydew Melon, Blueberries, Gala Apples or Peach
- One Pan Bacon (not low histamine) and Eggs and Asparagus – this recipe, Fruit
- Low Histamine Turkey Breakfast Sausage and green onions, asparagus, eggs, spices.
- Asparagus Omelet
Lunches and Suppers
- Wild Turkey Recipe, Rice, and Vegetable- Cauliflower, Mustard Greens, Broccoli, *Brussel Sprouts, *Green Beans, Zucchini, or Cabbage
- Chicken, Rice, Vegetable
- Hamburger, Peppers, Green onions, Rice, Vegetable
- Salmon, Rice, Vegetable
Disclaimer: This post is not medical advice. You should consult your health practitioner before making changes in your diet or supplements. I am not a doctor or medical professional.